Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Driving is fun :)

Drove all the way to Bedok, Paya Lebar and Kaki Bukit. I even drove along near TPE. Or was it really the TPE. Haha anyways, it was cool, but still exhausting. Now I know why people get tired easily after driving.

Nissan Ex Saloon, Nissan Super Saloon, or '90 Daihatsu Charade?

No more Vios, Gen2 nor super sports car for now. I just want a simple ride.... with a MANUAL gearbox!

Some idiot today has delayed response, my goodness. I'm not pro or anything but come on! Its F**KING GREEN light so why can't you go? Had to slow down from so far just for you to move yer little Suzuki butt to a red light. Thanks! Loved the "DISRUPTION". Haha anyways, all's cool, practise makes perfect huh? Then another retard knowing I'm a learner just cut into my lane without signalling. Thanks a lot Mr Retard! Haha how did you love the feeling of a learner over taking you and cutting you back? :) Courtesy of a well maintained Nissan Sunny SuperSaloon with a manual learner-who-hates-people-that-love-abusing-their-power. Blow me if you hate me. I don't give a damn.

And to those behind me that were delayed or maybe were delayed by a few seconds, I send my apologies. :)

Last but not least, MY MOST SINCERE DEEPEST APOLOGY TO MY SWEET BABY TIARA! I couldn't reply, Mr Cheong arrived so soon and sudden then I had to jump into the car and drive off from my place already.

**Next stop, PARKING LOT PIM... I mean PARKING LESSON!